Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Meme from Mimi

1. Your name: Mimi
2. Friends call you: Mimi or Meems
3. What your boyfriend calls you: I don't have a boyfriend.
4. What's a name you once wished you'd rather have?: I like my name.
5. What is the ugliest name you can think of?: Olga
6. What would you name these if you had them as pets?
a. turtle: Speedy Gonzalez
b. goose: Quackers...wait, geese don't quack, do they?
c. pirate: Captain Morgan
d. a hot boy: Ricooooo Suaaaave
7. If there was a song about you, what would it be called?: I have no idea
8. What would you name your kids?: Kai and Maria
9. What would you name a ship you built?: I would never build a ship
10. If you wrote a book, what would it be called?: I would never write a book. I'd just publish the stuff I write in my journal.

Have you ever...

11. Thrown up in public?: Yeah. Hobos don't like it when you throw up on their "property".
12. Eaten or drank anything spoiled?: You should always check the date on the milk jug.
13. Had a rip in your pants you didn't know about? Nope.
14. Tripped while checking someone out?: No.
15. Had to pay for something you broke?: No.
16. Nearly drowned?: No.
17. Passed out?: Yeah.
18. Had a crush on somebody?: Yeah.
19. Been stuck in the rain?: Yeah.
20. Been attacked by an animal?: Oh yeah. Do not fuck with poodles when they're asleep.
21. Caught people having sex?: Haha yeah.
22. Fallen asleep while driving?: Oh no.
23. Felt attracted to someone of the same sex?: No.
24. Actually slipped on a banana peel?: No.
25. Made a wish that came true?: No.

Complete The Sentence

26. I once had a dream... that I had sex with Kevin Federline. Ewww!!
27. I'm only racist towards...racists.
28. I don't even know why I'm...so depressed.
29. I'd give anything to have sex with...Paul Walker.
30. Nothing sucks more than having to...do tons of homework in one night because you procrastinated for so long.
31. If I had six bucks i'd buy...lots of candy.
32. It's hot. I should take off my...shirt. So sexy.
33. It's always more fun if you...dont have clothes on
34. You can't eat steak without...steak sauce.
35. You better shut up before I...stab yo ass.
36. I really like you and everything but...you smell weird.

What would you do if...

40. A dirty old guy at the airport slaps your ass?: Turn off his oxygen tank.
41. Somebody was about to steal your car?: Let those bitches take it. I need a new car.
42. You wake up with a billion spiders crawling all over you and your bed?: ummm die.
43 You farted while giving a persuasive speech in class?: "Mmmmm beefy."
44. The person you just kissed tells you they have oral herpes?: slap them
45. You had three wishes? Make 3 wishes. Duuuhh!!
46. The government allowed you to choose one thing to be made illegal and one thing to be legalized?: Illegal: anything Paris Hilton-related. Legal: Marijuana.
47. Britney Spears was at your front door asking for jumper cables?: "Pay me."
48. You had a time machine?: go back to elementry school days and fix everything so i would be happy now.
49. FOX gave you a half hour show to do whatever you wanted?: I'd do it and make fun of celebrities.

Would you rather....

50. Would you rather find the cure for cancer or the cure for aids?: cure for cancer.
51. Would you rather have the power to fly, or the power to teleport?: Teleport.
52. Would you rather have the power to see the future, or the power to record your dreams?: Record my dreams.
53. Would you rather be really skinny, or really fat?: I can't decide.
54. Would you rather be lost in a forest, or stuck in a box?: lost in a forest.
55. Would you rather be in a drama movie, or a comedy?: Comedy
56. Would you rather be in a hip hop video or a rock video?: It would depend on the song.
57. Would you rather have your birthday on Christmas Day, or on February 29th?: Christmas day
58. Would you rather live in the sewer, or in Afghanistan?: A sewer. I like not having to cover up.
59. Would you rather be in a mental institution or in a penitentiary?: Mental institution
60. Would you rather snow board or hang glide: Hang glide
61. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?: Ninja

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the following words?

62. Courage: under fire
63. Driver: road rage
64. Yoga: creepy lady copping a feel
65. Bakery: oooh cookies
66. Roach: those bitches don't die, they multiply.
67. Mushroom: psychadellic shack, that's where it's ar.
68. Sprung: i think that was a movie.
69. Exotic: Brazil
70. Pythagorean: theorum

Miscellaneous

71. Construct an acronym for these words. (example: G M S = Give Me Steak)...
a. S O L R A K S: Some old lady ran around Kevin's SUV.
b. E B A F S: Eat bananas and fuck Santa.
c. C H I N A: Chimps have ice not apples.
d. R G P: Round green poop. Ewww.
72. What is your definition of love?: When you love someone you know it. You dont need a definition.
73. List 3 items you can't live without: lip gloss, cell phone, computer.
74. Reveal a secret about you that nobody knows of, but type it in acronym form. ILSIMNBWAISA.
76. Were you too scared to do it?: Nope
77. Who or what is your worst enemy?: Chemistry
78. Who is the last person you kicked?: Heh. That sorority bitch.
79. If you had to be a chess piece, which piece would you be?: The queen bitch.
80. Name three people you know whose names begin with the first letter of your last name: Mikey, Melissa, & Meagan
81. What's the sweetest thing someone has said to you?: "I've never needed somone as much as I need you."

What Is Your opinion?

83. "Girls are nothing but drama.": Can I get an "Amen".
84. "Only idiots watch The Simpsons.": Actually, people who think the Simpsons are stupid are stupid.
85. "Kentucky is way better than Cali": Hahahahahahaha, that's a good one.
86. "There's nothing wrong with stealing.": It's not stealing if you don't get caught.
87. "Alcohol is the answer to ALL your problems.": Not all but most.
88. "You don't need to go to college to be a brain surgeon.": Sure, if you're willing to risk going to jail for operating on people without a license.
89. "Music is stupid.": It must really bother you knowing that you were conceived while your parents were listening to Barry Manilow.
90. "Your car sucks.": And that piece of shit you drive doesn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home