Friday, March 11, 2005

It's FRIIIIIDAYYYY! Time for the Poll Challenge ,and answers to last weeks poll.

Comicus: Stand up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension. History of The World Part I

Dennis: Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Monty Python:The Holy Grail

Peter Gibbons: It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Office space

Peter Gibbons: I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I hoped it could be. Office Space

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Princess Bride

Miracle Max: Have fun stormin' da castle! Princess Bride

Sanka: "I'm freezing my royal Rastafarian na-nas off!" Cool Runnings

Sanka - Do u want to kiss my lucky egg? Cool Runnings

Frodo: You swore! You swore on the precious! LOTR: Return Of The King

Gimli: Guess that concludes negotiations... LOTR: Return Of The King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home