Movie Quotes #5
Don't say anything and we'll get along just fine. Laurie Henderson- American Graffitti
Not all treasure is silver and gold, Mate. Captain Jack- Sparrow Pirates of The Caribbean
Your car is uglier than I am. Oops, that didn't come out right. Carol – American Graffitti
You can't buy the necessities of life with cookies. Bill Boggs – Edward Scissorhands
Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips?! Vizzini- Princess Bride
Is this you not arguing? 'Cause you suck at it. Eric Matthews- Miss Congeniality
You can die too, for all I care. Buttercup- Princess Bride
Have you sheep strayed so far from the flock?! Esmerelda- Edward Scissorhands
Yeah, well. My IQ just dropped ten points. Gracie Hart – Miss Congeniality
I'm not entirely sure that I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk. Elizabeth Swann – Pirates of The Caribbean
Not all treasure is silver and gold, Mate. Captain Jack- Sparrow Pirates of The Caribbean
Your car is uglier than I am. Oops, that didn't come out right. Carol – American Graffitti
You can't buy the necessities of life with cookies. Bill Boggs – Edward Scissorhands
Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips?! Vizzini- Princess Bride
Is this you not arguing? 'Cause you suck at it. Eric Matthews- Miss Congeniality
You can die too, for all I care. Buttercup- Princess Bride
Have you sheep strayed so far from the flock?! Esmerelda- Edward Scissorhands
Yeah, well. My IQ just dropped ten points. Gracie Hart – Miss Congeniality
I'm not entirely sure that I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk. Elizabeth Swann – Pirates of The Caribbean
Random crap that I can link to from my main blog, without making huge assed posts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home