Movie Quotes # 8
Legolas-LOTR-Fellowship of The Ring: Something draws near. I can feel it.
Firefighter Brian McCaffrey- Backdraft: No, I don't think so. Not in my contract.
Mother Superior- Sister Act: There are people who are trying to kill you. Probably anyone who's ever met you, I'd imagine.
Yzma-Emperors New Groove: That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel!
Nicky: Get in the flask!
Mother Superior- Sister Act: Try to blend in.
Old Man-Emperors New Groove: Bewaaaaaaaare, the grooooooooove!
Demon-Little Nicky: Popeye's chicken is the shiznit!
Firefighter Brian McCaffrey-Backdraft: How do you do it, man? How do you come up with new and amazing ways to fuck up?
Legolas-LOTR-Fellowship of The Ring:You owe him your allegiance.
Firefighter Brian McCaffrey- Backdraft: No, I don't think so. Not in my contract.
Mother Superior- Sister Act: There are people who are trying to kill you. Probably anyone who's ever met you, I'd imagine.
Yzma-Emperors New Groove: That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel!
Nicky: Get in the flask!
Mother Superior- Sister Act: Try to blend in.
Old Man-Emperors New Groove: Bewaaaaaaaare, the grooooooooove!
Demon-Little Nicky: Popeye's chicken is the shiznit!
Firefighter Brian McCaffrey-Backdraft: How do you do it, man? How do you come up with new and amazing ways to fuck up?
Legolas-LOTR-Fellowship of The Ring:You owe him your allegiance.
Random crap that I can link to from my main blog, without making huge assed posts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home